- Watch Daniel a.k.a Morientez perform Chris Brown’s CRAWL at Glo X Factor Abuja AudtionPosted 3 hours ago
- INTRODUCING: Michael ‘Seth’ BasseyPosted 13 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Gidilounge To Launch Music Streaming Service Saturday June 1Posted 1 day ago
- Microsoft introduces Xbox One with 8GB RAM, USB 3.0, WiFi Direct, Blu-Ray, coming ‘later this year’Posted 1 day ago
- Big Brother Africa 8: Don Jazzy, D’ Prince and Wande Coal set to perform at ‘The Chase’ live launch on SundayPosted 1 day ago
- THE BEAUTIES AND THE BRIT: KELLY ROWLAND AND PAULINA RUBIO JOIN THE X FACTOR USAPosted 2 days ago
- PICK OF THE DAY: Leverage S5 – SONY at 7pm (WAT)Posted 2 days ago
- Yahoo unveils Flickr redesign with full-resolution images, new Android app and 1TB of free storagePosted 2 days ago
NEW ON RADIO: The BBC World Have Your Say Spotlight on the Dana Air Licence Suspension
At 5pm WAT, the BBC World Service radio World Have Your Say will be talking about Nigeria suspending the licence of Dana Air, following the crash which killed 153 people on Sunday.
Do you have a story about any hairy experience you might have had whilst flying? They want to hear your stories BUT please DO NOT NAME ANY AIRLINES involved.
Listen below LIVE
style="padding:0; margin:0; border:none; width:280px"