- TM EXCLUSIVE: A sneak peak into the Big Brother The Chase housePosted 22 hours ago
- Another Big Weekend on DStv Including UEFA Champions League Final, Big Brother Africa, and more…Posted 22 hours ago
- Lagos Hosts Last Audition of Glo X FactorPosted 22 hours ago
- Blink Blink!: Checkout the world’s first Amosu Diamond Q10 BlackberryPosted 23 hours ago
- MultiChoice, Eutelsat launch Star Awards 2013Posted 1 day ago
- “PSG GALAXY” PREMIERES ON MAY 24 AT 8PM ON TRACE SPORTS!Posted 2 days ago
- Itsdagram: The closest thing to Instagram on Windows Phone 8Posted 2 days ago
- Watch Daniel a.k.a Morientez perform Chris Brown’s CRAWL at Glo X Factor Abuja AudtionPosted 3 days ago
MR IDEAL NIGERIA 2012: Empowering Young & Entrepreneurial Minds!
‘katakana’ thats what the Chinese call the month of June but in Nigeria the month of June is referred to as ‘Ideal ‘ because it’s the month that sees the selection of Nigeria’s perfect man- Mr Ideal Nigeria. The event in its 3rd season is regarded as the most anticipated male pageant in Nigeria.
This year, delegates representing the 36 states of the federation will arrive in Lagos on the 5th of June for the prejudging activities. August 2011 saw the start of the search for Mr Ideal Nigeria representatives starting with Niger state and since then 25 states pageants have been held! And these have all added to the anticipation of the pageant this year!
Mr Ideal Nigeria is the search for Nigeria’s perfect man, a Mr ideal that is a unique combination of a fit body tone and an entrepreneurial mind! Hence he gets to start his own business and also will be representing Nigeria at the Mister Earth worldwide pageant this year. The reigning Mr Ideal Nigeria, Ayotunde Ajiboye who just returned from his trip to India is CEO of Clipse Entertainment and has produced two artists since he became the title holder.
Ayotunde Fabamwo , president of the Mr Ideal Nigeria says ‘2012 is the best line up we have had in years and we promise an electrifying show! The Mr Ideal Nigeria is committed to empowering young men; we build a future for the young men who are contesting in our pageant. We are confident that the Mr Ideal Nigeria will benefit the country and will move us a step closer toward building a new Nigeria’.
The judges of this year’s events include Isioma Elemelu CEO of ISIS models and producer of Nigeria’s next top model , Wunmi Osiyemi of Visk & Surprises, Booby Taylor PR guru who has an outstanding success with Fashion meets Runway, Yewande Adekoya the producer of hit movies Igbo Dudu and Omo Elemoso , Adonia Owiriwa producer of hit movie Kajola, and Damilola Amele of Moments with Mo debaters.
The Mr Ideal Nigeria 2012 will be raising money for children who have been affected by the recent bombings in the country in partnership with Project Friendship Initiative. The Mr Ideal Nigeria was first held in Akure in the year 2010, and has since then become an annual event and a life changing one for its participants. Performing acts this year include Adol, Morachi , Papi and African – American Dancer Chatty from Texas. For more info please visit www.mridealnigeria.com.