- Big Brother The Chase Day 24 (Recap): The caterpillar crazePosted 1 hour ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 24: Pokello shakes her money maker (VIDEO)Posted 13 hours ago
- The Amazing Race Australia to premiere on Sony EntertainmentPosted 18 hours ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 24: Elikem finally picks Pokello over his other womenPosted 18 hours ago
- The St Remy Party Train Heads to Club Ace Featuring HarrySong, Mystro, Classiq, Durella, Sean TizzlePosted 20 hours ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 23 (Recap): Living on the wild sidePosted 23 hours ago
- Fox Crime launches in Africa: Channel premieres Tuesday 9 July on DStvPosted 2 days ago
- Al Jazeera’s correspondent Yvonne Ndege and 3 others released by Niger authoritiesPosted 2 days ago
NEW ON TV: CNN International Looks Back on Defining Moments of 2011
As a remarkably tumultuous year in international news draws to a close, the world’s news leader looks back at some of the most compelling reporting and extraordinary events in a CNN special: ‘Defining Moments 2011’.
Around the world, CNN has been at the forefront of every major event. With unprecedented access and incomparable global reach, the network has brought fast, accurate and impartial reports live from the frontline.
CNN reporters witnessed revolt across the Arab world that toppled governments, and were on the ground in Japanas citizens braved disasters both natural and manmade. In Defining Moments 2011, CNN reflects on this historic and dynamic year, from the death of Osama Bin Laden months before the tenth anniversary of September 11 to the slow disintegration of the Eurozone, the terror attacks inNorway, bombings inMoscow and the ongoing widespread famine inEast Africa.
Defining Moments 2011 takes viewers on a journey, remembering a year of stories that had audiences all over the globe glued to their screens. Go back inside Moammar Gadhafi’s compound on the day Tripoli fell. Relive the moment Prince William married Kate Middleton. And look back at the launch of NASA’s last space shuttle as it headed skyward for the final time. Reflect on the devastation that followed some of the worst floods parts of Australia, Brazil and Thailand have experienced for decades.
Defining Moments 2011 invites viewers to reflect on a year that will stay in the collective memory for a long time.
The programme airs;
Saturday 31 December at 1400 GMT / 1500 WAT, 2000 GMT / 2100 WAT and 0200 GMT / WAT 0300
Sunday 01 January 2012 at 1100 GMT / 1200 WAT and 0300 GMT / 0400 WAT