- The Amazing Race Australia to premiere on Sony EntertainmentPosted 25 mins ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 24: Elikem finally picks Pokello over his other womenPosted 28 mins ago
- The St Remy Party Train Heads to Club Ace Featuring HarrySong, Mystro, Classiq, Durella, Sean TizzlePosted 3 hours ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 23 (Recap): Living on the wild sidePosted 5 hours ago
- Fox Crime launches in Africa: Channel premieres Tuesday 9 July on DStvPosted 21 hours ago
- Al Jazeera’s correspondent Yvonne Ndege and 3 others released by Niger authoritiesPosted 21 hours ago
- Bloomberg TV Africa and EnergyNet sign two-year partnership deal for AEF 2013 & 2014Posted 1 day ago
- Big Brother The Chase Day 23: Task – Live in the wildernessPosted 1 day ago
LIVE MECHANICS CELEBRATES HER 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN A BIG WAY!
On Sunday 6th November, Live Mechs Lagos, celebrates its one year anniversary with a whole week of exclusive anniversary sales and musical performances, hosted by Andre Blaze and Phunky Fresh Beats from DJ Gunzee.
Live Mechs Lagos kicked off last year with some of the finest acts from the Nigerian music scene performing at the LM SLR store. With Different Events and Shows held once in 3 months and the musical genre of the sessions has changed slightly, whilst still retaining it’s quality and in-keeping with the Live Mechanics ethos of Passion/Pain//Progress///
Live Mechanics has dominated the urban sector of Fashion in Nigeria by from children, youths and adults, also being seen in 3 out of 5 hip videos and also being seen on celebs and entertainers like 2face Idibia, Dr Sid, M.I, Dbanj, Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince, Wande Coal, Brymo, Banky W, Wizkid, Skales, eLDee ‘the Don’, Utchay, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Mo’cheddah, Big-T, SauceKid, Show Dem Camp, Sound Sultan, 9ice, Wierd MC, Teeto, Timaya, Iyanya, Praiz, Eva, Uti, Ikechukwu, Gaim Boi, Davido, Gordons, Freestyle, RoofTop MCs and a whole lot of great people love the Live Mechanics Brand.
We say a BIG congratulation to the Live Mechanics Nigeria team; Osa “seven” Okunkpolor and Chibuzor Mbagwu for a great job so far, Big ups to you guyz and we wish you guys success.